Purchases made at all Athletic Club shops can be paid by using any of the following payment methods:
1. By Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard, for purchases not exceeding 500 euros (five hundred Euros).
3. Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.): The customer will be able to pay for the order at the time of delivery of the merchandise at his home/office. This payment method is only applicable in Mainland Spain and/or the Balearic Islands for purchases not exceeding 300.00 Euros (three hundred Euros).
1. The deadline to request a refund is 15 calendar days from the date the customer receives the order.
2. In order to begin the refund or exchange process the customer must send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our commercial department at 94 424 81 59 and indicate, in the case of a refund, the reason for such as well as an account number where we can make a banker's transfer in his/her favour, and in the case of an exchange we will need to know which article the customer wishes (model, brand, size, colour, etc).
3. Any product that is to be exchanged or returned must always contain its original packaging and labels and be intact, properly packaged in its original box and properly protected. The article to be returned must be in the same state in which it was received, which will be determined by our experts.
4. We will not accept any exchanges or refunds on any customized articles, items that can be copied (such as CDs, electronic games, books...), underclothes and bathing suits or in the case of products that require some sort of modification for their sale.
5. If the order was returned to origin because the courier company (due to its negligence) could not deliver the merchandise to the addressee, our company will cover the expenses for the first re-shipping. If the courier company had operated correctly, Athletic Club will not be responsible for the re-shipping.
6. If the return or exchange is due to an error on our part with respect to the shipment, Athletic Club will send its courier service to retrieve the package from a place (which should be the same location where the package was received, that the customer must specify on the message in point 2). Athletic Club will be responsible for all expenses derived from the return and later shipment of the correct order in the case of an exchange. Upon receipt of the shipment, the condition of the product should be determined and that indeed there was negligence on our part, we will then proceed to despatch the new product, in case of an exchange, and to reimburse your money in case of a refund, within the following 15 working days from its reception at our warehouse. The amount to be refunded will be credited in the customer's account by means of a banker's transfer.
7. If the shipment was correctly made on our part and the exchange or return is due to the customer's personal reasons then exchanges will be treated differently than refunds. In the case of exchanges, it will be the customer who will assume all the shipping expenses derived from the first shipment and later return. In order to make the exchange or refund the customer will have to send the merchandise to the address that is indicated below. Upon receipt of the package, the good condition of the merchandise will be confirmed and we will proceed to despatch the new product in the case of an exchange, or reimburse the money in the case of a refund, within the following 7 working days from its receipt. The amount to be refunded will be credited in the customer's account by means of a banker's transfer.
Baldintza hauek ez dira aplikatuko promozio produktuetan. Kasu horretan bezeroak garraio-sari biak bere gain hartuko ditu.
The products should be shipped to the following address:
PARQUE EMPRESARIAL INBISA
Att: Itziar Bringas
C/ Astintze, Edificio C1
Pabellones 12 a 15
48160 - Derio
On the package you should indicate the order number. You should also specify the reason for the return and/or exchanges that you are requesting.
In case of changes in sizes of the same product and style, the customer will bear the expenses for shipping the product to the address of the Almacén Athletic Club and not for the later shipment of the first exchange which will be free, except for those shipments which exceed 10.00€. In this case, the customer will also have to bear the shipping expenses of the first exchange. For second and additional exchanges on the same order, the customer will have to answer to both shipping expenses.
Euskadi: 7 €
Rest of the State: 10 €
Balear Island: 12,50 €
Canary Islands: 63 €
Andorra: 40 €
Ceuta and Melilla: 37 €
Portugal 14 €
Cash on delivery 3% - minimum 3,50 Euro
Transport fees will not be charged in orders over 150 euros.
(only orders shipped to the mainland, the Canary and Balearic Islands).
ZONE A: Germany, Belgium, Vatican City, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, United Kingdom, San Marino, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Guernsey, Netherlands (Holland), Ireland, Jersey, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
FREIGHT: 50.00 €
ZONE B: The Azores, Cyprus, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Madeira, Malta, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
FREIGHT: 90.00 €
ZONE C: Canada, United States and Puerto Rico
FREIGHT: 60.00 €
ZONE D: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Netherlands Antilles, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermudas, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe (French Antilles) Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (US), Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Dominican Republic, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
FREIGHT: 79.00 €
ZONE E: Asia and Oceania
FREIGHT: 82.00 €
ZONE F: Africa
FREIGHT: 112.00 €
Orders despatched to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, and non-European Union countries are subject to customs duties over which Athletic Club does not have any control and for which Athletic Club is in no way responsible. This payment will always be the responsibility of the addressee or buyer of the merchandise. Before making a purchase, we recommend that you consult your customs office to obtain more detailed information on the matter.
An e-mail will be sent to the customer when the parcel overcomes the 1,5 kg in order to inform the client about the new shipping cost.
Shipping costs could change depending on the price of the fuel. In this case the Athletic Club will inform the customer by e-mail.
Complete all the details required carefully, ensuring that all the fields are completed fully to avoid unnecessary deliveries. The courier company requires a receipt to be signed by someone at the delivery address. So please make sure there will be someone to receive the goods.
On overseas orders, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted. In the unlikely event that Athletic Club sends a wrong or faulty product, in a purchase of several products, we will solve the incidence be refunding the price of the product. For shipments of one single item, the customer shall return it by recorded delivery (registered mail) which the Club will refund, so as to exchange the product.
All products purchased in the Athletic Club shops are guaranteed against defects. If you should receive defective merchandise, returns will only be admitted by always following the procedure mentioned under Refunds and Exchanges, as long as this circumstance is notified within the term indicated.